Can't Believe the weekend is already here again! Last weekend was full of fun as we had Travis' sister and her family here visiting from Seattle. I'm sure Zillah was not very impressive to them, the country smell was out of control and the mosquitoes were out like crazy! But we still had fun and really enjoyed their visit.
Natalia and Lorenzo have come a long way in their swimming. Like I've stated before, we got a month pass to the local Comfort Inn swimming pool and we have been making the best of it. We go almost every day for at least an hour and help the kids to swim. Lorenzo and Natalia can now tread water and swim under and come up for air. Travis and I are both very excited that all the kids are on their way on that.
Well, next weekend is our moving weekend! I can't believe it's here!!! We've got out truck rented for the 3rd and it's now the right size--I had ally rented a 12' truck. Time has gone by quick and I am not sure if I am all that ready for it. For the most part we have a garage full of boxes that were never unpacked, but on the other hand we have an apartment full of stuff that is just randomly laying around. I am sure I'll find myself doing a lot of last minute packing--dumping what ever I can find into boxes!
After that we will be heading to Missouri! We are excited!
