Well......where do I even start? Does anyone even remember us anymore? We kind of fell of the face of the earth for a couple of months!
We did move to Vancouver, and went to Missouri, but it all seems like a blur. Except for the drive back...man was that ever long! My parents came back to Vancouver to visit with us for about a week and a half, while we were still surrounded by boxes and miss-matched furniture everywhere. It was a nice visit, but it went rather quickly. The next week we went on a family beach trip with Travis family. It was great fun, but by this point I felt as if I hadn't slept for a couple of months. So two or three--who's keeping count-- break downs later, we are finding our selves starting school all over again!
In between all that Travis interviewed and got a position with Vancouver School District at Fort Vancouver High School. Let's just say that the Longview School District didn't want to say goodbye to him before they got a chance to say hello, but with gas prices and finding forty minutes of commute time difficult to survive, the decision was obvious! He started today and it was all paper work and meetings, but I can tell this is his thing! We are very glad for the opportunity.
