This week is also the last week of school here in Zillah. The kids are excited for summer to begin, but Sophia wishes that school would last just a few more months...it's CJ. She has had her first real crush ever and she is finding it hard to say goodbye. She looks forward to school as much as I do. The other day we had a rain storm while we were eating dinner and she said, "I hope CJ is OK."
Samuel, "It's not like he lives outside under a tree or something." We try to be supportive and realistic.
The only thing that makes it OK is that she found out that CJ and his family are moving to California this summer as well. I keep telling her to take a picture with him and I'll even let her use my camera. Her responce, "Mom, noone does that!" What?!? Don't understand! How much more supportive can one be.
Natalia is having her Kindergarten graduation parade today. YES, parade! They are going out the front of the building and walking in through the back. They encouraged all parents that can come to honk their horns and blow bubbles at the kids. I'm taking my camera, it should be pretty cute! Lorenzo is going to be riding his two wheeler there, while I walk next to him, we'll see how it goes.
Lorenzo received a letter from his little love the other day. She sent him a picture and some candy. He said, "I love A.! I can't wait to get married!" Now, I think my kids are growing up to fast!
Samuel did say that he would stay home from school so he could be my baby. I told him that he wasn't a baby but a big kid. Samuel, "Well maybe there is something that could make me forget how to do everything so I would have to learn things all over again."
Me, "Not a good idea, you are too smart to do that!"
